Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wormwood by D. H. Nevins

WormwoodWormwood by D.H. Nevins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

100 Nephilim, super powerful half human half angels beings, are given the task to clean the earth of all human life. It is judgment day, and the Nephilim are tasked with returning all humans to their spiritual forms. Kali, in an attempt to escape the devastation, runs a trail to the top of a cliff where she finds Tiamat, someone she met 10 years prior. Tiamat, is actually one of the Nephilim who has destroyed her world and even killed her father. Tiamat struggles with his mission because he has a strong connection to the young woman named Kali. Kali’s survival is dependant on the one responsible for the totally oblieration of her world, she must learn to trust him even though he might have her own destruction in his plans.

Favorite Quote Tiamat - “Compared to tonight, I feel like I have been half-alive the entire time I’ve exsisted.”

Wormwood is a dark and fantastic tale. Wormwood has dazzling plot twist and turns that will captivate any reader, making it impossible to put this book down. The lines will be blurred between good and evil, truth and lies, and hero and antagonist. When I finished Wormwood, I closed the book with a WOW on my lips. Extraordinary story telling D. H. Nevins, you blew me away. There is so much to say about this book but I don’t want to give anything away. Absolutely 5 stars.


I won this copy of Wormwood from Sherry at Fundamental Book Blog and D. H. Nevins, I am giving my honest review.

Older Young Adult/Adult

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such fabulous review about Wormwood. Wow, this made my night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All truth, you really wrote an awesome original story!

      Delete